[3830] ARRL 10 VA3KA M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 11 18:25:34 EST 2006

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VA3KA
Operator(s): VA3KA
Station: VA3KA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: on

   CW:   67    42
  SSB:   90    48
-------------------
Total:  157    90  Total Score = 40,320

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Only a few minutes here and there this year. Was so slow Friday night thought I
would try the assisted category (well M/S in this contest) as I knew I was not
going to have much time and wanted to maximize my multipliers. First time using
N1MM (and the bandmap function, kind of interesting). No EU, 1 AF (3XM6JR), HI
(AF7DX/KH6),a couple of ZL's (ZL1AIH, ZL6QH, ZL2AWH and a bunch of Caribbean
and South America round out the DX. Hopefully better next year!