[3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 12 08:02:01 EST 2006

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Golisce
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  259    53
  SSB:  273    40
-------------------
Total:  532    93  Total Score = 147,126

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Not again! Not a single American station for us in this region. The only
good spots was VK's both days, early in the morning - if we are talking DX, and
fantastic E-Sporadic to G/F/PA Saturday evening - which gives us some
satisfaction after endless CQ-ing. Africa was very poor, only few mults can
be found. I miss the only Japanese. I heard from S51DX that he was luckier and
he managed to worked him. If we are talking N/W direction - that was completely
catastrophe this time. Not even single UA9 or UA0. South Americans think the
only center of gravity must be in USA. Wrong. Please turn your beams to us too,
or rise up another Beam to EU. We are calling and calling and
calling YOU, guys. And we are mults to. I simply don't understand.

Tkanks to great contest again!

73, Aleksander, S57S