[3830] RAC Winter VO1HE SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 31 10:09:51 EST 2006

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: The Rock
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0       0       0         0
   80:   0      39       0         7
   40:   0      10       0         4
   20:   0     231       0        10
   15:   0       5       0         2
   10:   0       0       0         0
    6:   0       0       0         0
    2:   0       0       0         0
Total:   0     285       0        23  Total Score = 58,512

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

I decided to go SSB only in this one to save on tuning between the modes. My low
band antennae are not set up for CW operation anyway.

Lots of activity but the bands weren't in great shape. Lots of QSB. Not as many
Europeans heard here.

It was nice to hear so many RAC stations on the air.

More Qs than last year but less mults so next year we'll see what happens. I
plan on upgrading my station again with a better low band antenna array but
that could be hard given the space I have to work with.

Thanks for the Qs and CU in the next one.

73 & HNY -- Paul VO1HE