[3830] TBDC VE3TA(@VE3FAS) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 31 11:10:02 EST 2006

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3TA
Operator(s): VE3TA
Station: VE3FAS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN94ua
Operating Time (hrs): 5h37

Total:  QSOs = 303  Total Score = 1,063

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Score calculated by Win-Test

Many thanks to VE3FAS for his generous hospitality and the use of his excellent
antennas at EN94.

Only 5-1/2 hours op time; this was primarily an antenna, equipment and software
evaluation session for me. I was dissapointed with the conditions for DX. Best
DX was K9FD/KH6 at 04:12z. Also heard another K6 in HI S & P but couldn't call
him. Worked about a dozen EU and OZ3 but did not hear any VK or ZL. Thought I
could just hear JA sigs while W7AT was working them but not well enough to work
them myself. Great signals from several UK stations.

73, Paul, VE3TA