[3830] TBDC KC4HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 31 11:22:50 EST 2006

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM71

Total:  QSOs = 20  Total Score = 52

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

No DX (never heard a DX station).  Lots of noise!  In fact
noise was nearly S9+10 hear this morning.

FT1000D and a dipole center at 69' and ends approx 25 to 30 feet.

I am still very CW challenged, but getting a little better!  Still have a
long way to go to be competitive.  Anyway, me and the little ole Morse
Runner program are still working with each other... hi hii...

I have come to the conclusion that GOT to have some kind of receiving
antenna before CQ 160.  Also considering changing the dipole to an
inverted L.