[3830] CQ160 CW W7DRA/0 Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 2 23:38:02 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7DRA/0
Operator(s): W7DRA
Station: W7DRA/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nebraska

Total:  QSOs = 650  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 2  Total Score = 43,000

good time had by all at the daughter's home in bellevue nebraska. i brought from
home a two stage xtal filter made using WW II FT241 xtals and the (6SK7 tube
home brew)receiver worked well for sure. learned something about dupe sheets,
they only work for me up to about 200 contacts. the thing to do is S&P for the
first 200 and run for the rest of the contest, hopeing all the worked stations
will not want try me again just for fun.

probably be back representing NE in the ARRL160 later this year...........