[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W3SO Limited Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Feb 3 11:37:59 EST 2006

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: W3SO
Operator(s): WR3Z,W3BTX,K4VV,W3TEF,K3RUQ,AI3M,W3SF,K8JW,WM3O,W3YOZ
Station: W3SO

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: WPA, FN00

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total: 1128   199  Total Score = 284,570

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We were on for the full period except for the last hour when we had to leave the
mountaintop early due to freezing rain. Again, thanks to the rovers for all the
QSOs. And to ARRL for sponsoring the contest. Look for us in the VHF Sprint
Sprints.
For the Wopsononock Mountaintop Operators,
Ed, K3IXD