[3830] BARTG Sprint ZL2AMI Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Feb 3 17:16:51 EST 2006

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: ZL2AMI
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZL2AMI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Quartz Hill
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0    0
   40:   65   65
   20:  165  165
   15:  129  129
   10:    2    2
-----------------
Total:  362  362  Mults = 77  Total Score = 130,320

I could print more stations than I could work. The team in the next room
operating in the CQ 160 CW contest had the same experience. Like many others the
OTHR on 15m limited the contacts on the band and I missed out on a good run into
EU as a result. I appreciated the many welcome back messages that I received.
The RTTY gang are great fellows - thanks. Quartz Hill sufferd a lot of antenna
dammage in a 200km wind a few weeks ago and not all the antennas have been
restored. I expect to have a full house again for the CQ WPX later this month.