[3830] NA Sprint SSB KD5OWO LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 4 21:56:21 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KD5OWO
Operator(s): KD5OWO
Station: KD5OWO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Eddy, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   0        0
   40:  56        2
   20:  14       .5
---------------------
Total:  71     Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,491

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team:

Comments:

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
ARRL-SECTION: NTX
CONTEST: NA-SPRINT-SSB
CALLSIGN: KD5OWO
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL LOW
CLAIMED-SCORE: 0
OPERATORS: KD5OWO
CLUB: World Wide Young Contesters
CREATED-BY: JL 1.0
NAME: Steve Anness
ADDRESS: P.O BOX 98
ADDRESS: Eddy, TX
ADDRESS: McLennan
SOAPBOX: It was a good contest, I wish I could have gotten in some more op time.
 Apart from having to get dinner, and then coming through the surround sound
system and having to shut down early, I only got 2 and half hours of op time in.
 If I could have had the last hour and a half I think I would have gotten my
goal of 100.  Next time I will be hoping to get the RFI problems taken care of.