[3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 4 23:29:47 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

   80:   50       5
   40:   67      20
   20:   16       6
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

OUCH!  I generally love the sprint...but this time it was brutal (using 100
watts didn't help, I'm sure).  20m did not exist and 40m was way looong. I wound
up only putting in around 2 1/2 hours...just could not stay in the chair this
time in light of conditions, lack of available Q's, and obvious outcome of a
miniscule score.  So, took a relaxed approach all the way around.  Even in the
face of all this...still had a great time and enjoyed running in to those who I
was able to share a Q.

73,
jeff nx9t
www.qsl.net/nx9t