[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LA HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 18:17:43 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

More QSOs on 80m than 20m is unprecedented and scary. From 6 land, it should be
illegal.

1st QSO was with a Cuban station that answered my warm up CQ 30 seconds before
the start. I thought that was a good sign of things to come, but 20m closed 40
minutes later. I did work all mults heard, although I didn't get VE6EX until the
5ht or 6th time I heard him on 80m. Then I worked him 3 QSOs later on 40m.

73, Ken, K6LA