[3830] CQ160 CW PC5M Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 7 05:35:26 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PC5M
Operator(s): PA3AUC,PA3BPL,PA3CLH,PA3DSB,PC5M,PE1ITR , (K2KW)
Station: PC5M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Netersel

Total:  QSOs = 817  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 62  Total Score = 456,192

Club: BAD, Brabant Association for DX

Comments:

Nice contest, good condx first night to US/VE. Station using 100 feet vertical,
dipole with good power for TX, single beverage and k9ay loop for RX doing
nicely. Next year certainly setting up a 4 directions k9ay loop.

We did run an enhanced website (http://www.itr-datanet.com/~pc5m) with current
log, qrg, live-audio feed and small chat window. Biggest thrill has been Kenny,
k2kw which turned out to become our remote operator (4000 miles away from the
contest location...). Eh, yes, we do know it is not really allowed (solliciting
etc), but what the hack it is just great fun !!.

Thanks for all called in, see you next year on the air or just listening in via
the internet.

Carel, pc5m