[3830] NA Sprint CW K7NV HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 11:34:18 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Lowest Feb Sprint score in 5 years.
The start on 20m was pretty good, then I got beat quite a bit calling guys.
One just can't be loud enough in this contest!

40m was sure a zoo! 3Y0X showed up by sending his call exactly after my cq, so
it seemed like he was calling me for a Sprint Q ;-) Ya, right!
I already know I'm a Lid, so you dx'ers don't need to tell me that!

When I went to 80m I was toast! I had a power line buzz saw going on/off every
10-15 seconds at 10 over S9. The noise wasn't there Friday night when I made my
first Q with the 3Y on 80m.
Almost quit after 15 min, but hung in there and worked a few guys. Thanks to all
who were patient enough to work me!

Still a pretty fun way to spend a Sat nite.....