[3830] NA Sprint CW KA9FOX LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 13:50:43 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: KA9FOX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Dead Lizards Can't Send CW

Comments:

Decided to try this one LP and was happy with the result.  Still running just 1
radio with 1 antenna per band.  If I want better bigger scores, I'm going to
have to get SO2R going (especially need some antenna diversity)... and maybe
study the code, too!!

Did not work a single VE!  Mults heard but not worked were WV, IA, and I think I
heard a RI.  Never heard J7.  Got XE1NTT on 3 bands -- Rex, you were super loud
here 20/40/80!  Strange to heard the KL7s so loud also.

Thanks for the great time!  See you in September.

Station Pics at http://www.qth.com/gallery/ka9fox

73 - Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox at qth.com