[3830] NA Sprint CW N0XB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 17:25:01 EST 2006

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N0XB
Operator(s): N0XB
Station: N0XB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN

---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA

Comments:

Plenty of activity, that's for sure. It's a gas, but very frustrating at times
with propagation and the like.  Better than phone, that's for sure.

I copy cw pretty well, but some guys insist on running 45wpm and with qrm and
all it's sometimes a do-over to get 'em.  Seems to me that 38-40 is plenty fast
and eveyone gets it the first time.  YMMV.

This was my very first cw sprint, and I must say, there is a technique to learn.
 Very instructional.  May take this old dog a bit to get the "hang" of it.

Fun.