[3830] RTTY WPX KT1I(@N1MGO) M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 20:37:38 EST 2006

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KT1I
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ma

   80:  217   516
   40:  349  1172
   20:  544  1174
   15:   42    72
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1152  2934  Prefixes = 465  Total Score = 1,364,310

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!  Thanks!
We had a real blizzard here in NewEngland, during the contest.  We got at least

14 inches of new snow Saturday night and sunday during the day!
Our score is much better than last year, even though the propagation was not
as good. Last year our amp quit after about 8 hours, the rest was with low
power.
This year everything worked flawless!!
Equipment:  IC-756pro2, G5RV type dipole, 40mtr verticle loop, Ameritron AL-80
amp
at 500 watts, software WriteLog.

Operators: KT1I and N1MGO, should have run the full 48 hours, but 38 was all the
two of us could provide.

Thanks for all the contacts, hope to "hear" you all again soon in the NAQP
Contest.