[3830] RTTY WPX VE9DX SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 13 13:59:18 EST 2006

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  213   884
   40:   87   378
   20:  189   435
   15:   50   118
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  539  1815  Prefixes = 272  Total Score = 493,680

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

80 my best band this time.
40 shut down somewhat early.
20 not great, only 1 Asian worked,  not a single JA heard.
15 poor at best.  Few weak Europeans and not many Americans.
10 nothing.
Sure not easy with my low power to hold a freq.  Had to work
a 12 hour shift on Saturday so knew what kind of a weekend
I was in for.  With the 3Y on, I spent time listening but up
til now no contact.  Kinda looking like this might be the one
that got away.  Signals so far are very light.  Starting to
doubt my station but as I say that,have managed some great
contacts in the last few days.  Did not follow the cluster very
seriously but that being said, I  noticed T77CD spoting all
kinds of prefix's I needed but every time I went there... he was always there.
After a bit, I clued in...!
Snow static was really bad Sunday evening... made the low bands
very tuff.
Thanks to all that called... 73 Andy (VE9DX)

Logs will be uploaded to LOTW in a few minutes.