[3830] RTTY WPX K0TG(@W0AIH) SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 14 00:38:54 EST 2006

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WI

   80:   91   242
   40:  274   942
   20:  370   788
   15:   69   120
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  804  2092  Prefixes = 383  Total Score = 801,236

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This was a short one for me.  I was not able to start until late Saturday
afternoon.  Too many other things going on that weekend.  Thanks to Paul (W0AIH)
for the use of his fabulous station.  What a treat!

I had some fantastic runs.  The best was the last 3 hours on 40.  I must have
been loud in Europe.  The pileups were just great!

Pet peeve dept:  Stations stringing their serial numbers together and separating
them with dashes.  I am sure I have seen more of that this last weekend than
usual.  It is really bad on the noisier bands like 40 and 80.  Just one hit on
the shift character and all is lost.  Also more 5NN's.

Will see you in the next one!

73, John  K0TG