[3830] ARRLDX CW W4NTI SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 19:45:48 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   10:    6     5
-------------------
Total:  524   218  Total Score = 342,696

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions pretty much flat on the higher bands.  But with the winter condx 40
and 80 were excellent.  If I could have stayed longer on 80 I think it would
have equaled 40 M results.  Of the higher bands 20 was by far the best.  15
tried but never quite made it.  Ten was hit and miss and didn't show much at all
until Sunday afternoon.  Managed to work Europe on all bands BUT ten,  and if
more folks would have checked I think ten would have shown better results
also.

This is by far my best result in this contest in years.  My little beam is
really paying off.

Dan/W4NTI