[3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 09:17:55 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ

   40: 1096    94
   20: 1302   102
Total: 3721   424  Total Score = 4,733,112

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Amazing to me that my score is almost identical to last year's.
Conditions were completely different, but it all evens out :)
Here is last year's summary:

   20: 1039    86
   15: 1037    91
Total: 3723   427  Total Score = 4,769,163

Many thanks to all the DX activity in this contest. It is more fun than the CQWW
from here, the rates are always higher. I know it's not as much fun for DX to
work only stateside though!
Special thanks to V26G, LR2F, and VP5/WJ2O, who all showed up for skeds in the
last hour. Also the many stations like OY1CT, HS0ZDJ, 9V1YC, and countless
others who go out of their way to work us on strange paths on as many bands as
possible.

73, Andy N2NT