[3830] ARRLDX CW TO9A(@FM5BH) M/2 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 22 20:26:10 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: TO9A
Operator(s): K3TEJ, K3CT
Station: FM5BH

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Martinique

   40: 1446    57
   20: 1452    59
   15: 1197    59
Total: 5384   326  Total Score = 5,265,552

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The poor 20m conditions and the local island noise on 80m/160m
produced a slow contest start. The daytime runs weren't overly busy
and we called CQ often during the contest. We had a short opening
the first day on 10m with a skewed path and a longer opening on
Sunday. The second night the noise disappeared for about an hour and
we had a great time on 80m and 160m.

It was exciting for us to operate from the FM5BH station. Laurent, FM5BH is
an exceptional host that really made our stay one that we will
always remember.

John Bednar, K3TEJ
John Bednar, K3CT