[3830] ARRLDX CW DR1A(@DF0CG) M/M HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 25 15:28:48 EST 2006

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DR1A
Operator(s): DB6JG DJ7EO DK2OY DL2CC DL6FBL DO1ET SM0WKA
Station: DF0CG

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO31CQ

   20: 1459    59
   15:  745    52
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3952   248  Total Score = 2,919,456

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

160: Dipole @ 30m (RX on Beverage 300deg)
 80: Dipole @ 24m (RX on Beverage 300deg)
 40: 2-ele Cushcraft 40-2CD @ 25m
 20: 5/5-ele @ 32/19m
 15: 5/5-ele @ 36/24m
 10: 5/5-ele @ 30/22m

First try on Win-Test Software. Worked OK. Of course still many secrets hidden
in the software, which must be revealed in the next contests. Next contest is CQ
WPX SSB (M/M again, if we find enough operators). As you can see, we are a bit
under-motorized on the lowbands in the moment, but in spring/summer two towers
will be lengthened and become the homes of the new 3-ele Yagis for 40m and 80m.
Then we can also hang down one or two wires to eventually become a 2-ele
vertical array for 160m... At least we hope to be able to do this all this
year... A bit easier (and hopefully finished before CQ WPX SSB) are the three
new bedrooms providing a total of ten fixed beds. Then all operators can go to
sleep and don't need to operate any more... ;-)

See you all in CQ WPX SSB

73 Ben
DL6FBL (for the DF0CG team)
http://www.df0cg.de