[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 09:50:23 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ma

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  444   134  Total Score = 59,496

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First time I ran a full contest SO2R, with N1MM.
Contest was great fun, Thanks for all the contacts!
A snow storm, with cold air, caused a lot of static crashes late in the contest,
causing me to ask for repeats a lot near the end, sorry! It was worse than some
thunderstorms are in the summer!!

Wire antennas only, with all the static makes for a poor combination, and
learning to use new software caused me to make some mistakes and a few lost
qso's.
 Lots of stations on the air for this contest, missed just VT, ME and ND, very
unusual for me to miss VT and ME, especially on 80 or 40 meters!!  DE was out in
force this time.