[3830] NAQP RTTY K0HW Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 21:23:36 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Dakota

   15:   18     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  391   125  Total Score = 48,875

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG LAR 2

Comments:

My goal this year was to exceed my score from last winter NAQP RTTY, I failed
to get it done.  I need to figur out a better way of sitting and CQing on a
frequency.  I always want to move to other bands too soon and this time I went
to 40 and found nothing early and a solid wall on 20.  I am not sur why but you
can work most of the USA on 40 during the day so I am not sure why the RTTY
contests move there later.  I would rather have the stations spread out than
all on 20 in that wall.  I never saw much on 15 meters and my score reflects
that.  I had most of my luck in the S&P mode on 20 in the wall.  I will try
again this summer.

Writelog, AEA PK-232, Icom 756 PROII, Dipoles on 40 & 80 and HyGain TH11DX