[3830] CQ160 SSB K7OX Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 23:24:30 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K7OX
Operator(s): K7OX
Station: K7OX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WA

Total:  QSOs = 247  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 6  Total Score = 28,416

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

Had equipment failure right out of the gate. Unable to use my WAV files in the
computer or my Heil boom headset, I had to revert to using a hand mic. This is
not the way to start a contest and having everyone telling me my audio was
distorted.  Once the problem was isolated and not fixable I turned on the Packet
and decided to look for new countries for my Top Band DXCC. Time spent in the
contest was mostly spent chating with friends and handing out some Q's.  Never
did find any new countries and conditions did not seem very good anyway. See you
next year