[3830] CQ160 SSB XE1RCS Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 27 08:22:47 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: XE1RCS
Operator(s): XE1ME, XE1JG, XE1YJY, XE1MM, XE1VIC & XE1KK
Station: XE1RCS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20:27

Total:  QSOs = 664  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 30  Total Score = 292,488

Our 11th year participation in a row.

This year the numbers are not as high as in some previous years but conditions
were not too good and also were noisy on the second night, anyway we feel we did
well.

This year our chief engeenier and tehchology guru XE1JG surprised us with a
second 1/4 wave vertical phased with our first one. It worked great.  For RX the
usuall 8 Beverage antennas including a triple one for Europe.

On the pileup side we are very sorry we miss RI and the Canadian Atlantic
Provinces.  Europe signals were quite strong and easy to copy but we miss SV and
 RK2 as well as ZL avd VK that spot us on the DX cluster.

As of our DX count this were the one on the log: KH6, C6, CM, HR, KL, KP2, KP4,
TI, XE, LU, P4, YV, 9A, CU, DL, EA, F, G, GM, GW, HA, HB, I, OE, OZ, PA, S5, YU,
7X and EA8.

CU next year!