[3830] CQ160 SSB VA3DX Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 27 10:31:28 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VA3DX
Operator(s): VA3DX
Station: VA3DX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON

Total:  QSOs = 388  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 8  Total Score = 109,620

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operated a bit before and after the NAQP RTTY Contest....

Finally found a clear freq at one point... did the qrl twice...
no response... called CQ twice ... got some replies and had worked
4 stations.. then N2?? came on top of me calling CQ ...
I asked him to qsy as the freq was in use... he responded that
this was his freq that he had been using.. a battle ensued..
he finally left, however he had broken my spirit.. I shut the rig
off and went to watch TV. A first time experiance for me with this
kind of reasoning. Give me CW or RTTY , SSB is not for me...