[3830] NCQP KD4MCA Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 27 12:54:48 EST 2006

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: KD4MCA
Operator(s): KD4MCA
Station: KD4MCA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ashe, NC

   80:   43     58
   40:   19    118
   20:          25
--------------------
Total:   62    201  Mults = 96  Total Score = 58,294

Club: Ashe County ARC

Comments:

What a great contest.  It is so much fun to be on the other end of the pileup
for a change.  I even had a run going on CW, and that is a first for me.

I guess all my antenna work and CW practice this past year is paying off.  More
than doubled last years score, last years CW contacts, and increased my NC
counties by 45 percent.  Now I just need to exercise more so my back won't hurt
after 10 hours at the helm of the station.

Tnx to all who participated, especially to the mobiles, you guys were awesome to
chase around the state.

Hope to see everyone again next year.
Peace and 73
Adam KD4MCA