[3830] NAQP RTTY K0RC Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 27 15:04:57 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  345   120  Total Score = 41,400

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

I CQed 28.085 every half hour or so but never heard a peep. We should all listen
there for a minute or two at the top of each hour. (At least between 0600z ~
1200z) If you bag some contacts on ten, it's usullay a "two-fer"... a Q and a
multiplier.

80m was a work horse band for me. I have two slopers so I could switch
directions if necessary. It seemed to help pull marginal signals out of the
noise some times.

I'm still learning the N1MM software and trying to undo some old habits. This
product is so feature rich it's overwhelming.