[3830] CQ160 SSB AE7DX Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 28 16:11:59 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: AE7DX
Operator(s): AE7DX
Station: AE7DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Silver Springs, NV

Total:  QSOs = 101  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 2  Total Score = 7,656

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tough weekend...conditions seemed poor with some of the usually big signals
difficult to work! That coupled with a nasty case of bronchitis (no, I am
normally not a basso profundo) made even the hours I put in a real challenge. I
had hoped to work Vermont for state #50 on Top-Band but never worked a 1 that
was actually operating from the 1st district.