[3830] CQ160 SSB AB5MM Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 28 18:48:27 EST 2006

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: AB5MM
Operator(s): AB5MM, K5ZO, KK7JS
Station: AB5MM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: TX

Total:  QSOs = 443  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 8  Total Score = 57,399

Normal contest weekend. Main radio went down Friday morning, had to use backup
rig with no roofing or 1.8 filters. Local thunder storms chased us off the air
late Friday night/early Saturday morning. Saturday night conditions were a
little better. I know we missed some of you guys… we couldn’t pull some through
the +40 noise. All in all, it was a well behaved crowd and we had a blast!
Thanks for everyone’s patience.

AB5MM