[3830] RTTY Roundup 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 18:26:50 EST 2006

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Barbados

Total:  523  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 39  Total Score = 48,116

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Everything worked well except I couldn't spend very much time in the contest.
Still, managed to get my best score yet, so that was great.

Also good to hear AA5AU in what I think is his first major contest after with
his post-Katrina set-up.

The bands weren't too bad from 8P. 10 was rally in bad shape though and I had
very very high noise on 80m. The middle three bands were pretty good. 40 was
exceptional.

I also managed to get more than 120 Q's in a single clock hour, which was
another personal landmark. That was running 15m and 20m at 1600 UTC on Sunday.
At a few points during that run, the 10 minute rate-counter was over 200!!

See you in the upcoming BARTG contest.

Dean - 8P6SH / 8P2K