[3830] RTTY Roundup AA5AU Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 11:41:20 EST 2006

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total: 1939  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 64  Total Score = 1,939

This effort was a statement of recovery.  I was motivated and inspired but most
of all I was obsessed.  Since the day I found my towers and antennas in ruins, I
have been on a mission.  That mission was to participate in this year's Roundup
and to prove to myself that I could come back from adversity to be better than I
was before.  I believe I have accomplished this mission in what is my best RTTY
contest ever.  To break the low power world record in this part of the sun spot
cycle gives me reason to think I can actually do better in the future.

Hey, was that a cool contest or what?

73, Don AA5AU