[3830] RTTY Roundup KP2D M/S LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 14:41:48 EST 2006

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KP2D
Operator(s): KP2D, KP2VI, NP2W, NP2DJ, NP2DZ
Station: KP2D

Class: M/S LP
QTH: St. THOMAS

Total: 1242  State/Prov = 56798  Countries = 63  Total Score = 147,798

Missed ND DC and 5 VE.  Had some good runs on 40, 20 and 15.  Missed matching
our 2003 record by 4 Q's as we had the same number of mults.  For a change Mr.
Murphy stayed away.  No VI power outages, line noise was down, and no computer
crashed.  We fully expected the wheels to come off anytime.  Thanks to all who
worked us as we really appreciate having you in the log.