[3830] RTTY Roundup K9MUG Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 16:34:35 EST 2006

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Al

Total:  542  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 39  Total Score = 51,490

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First outing since 7 hour back surgery in early Dec. Had to take a lot of small
rests and several big ones. Thank heaven the 40 m wire beams survived and
provided most of the fun. The hf beams were frozen pointed Northwest. 80m
condx were great, but the back couldn't take much at that point.

Thanks to so many for stopping by to give me a good multiplier. I've got to find
a friend in Del.

I have one complaint. Apparently a number of you are using a super check partial
with K9MU in it. several of you copied my call CORRECTLY only to change it to
k9mu as you said qsl tu!!!!
K9MU is quite active, but I don't think he does rtty contesting. I wish there
were some way to get the word out. Oh well, maybe next time the ants will be in
better shape(and me as well), and I'll run high power.
I believe this is the first time I ever ran an entire contest and never was
listed on the cluster!

 73,
dARRELL