[3830] RTTY Roundup KT0R Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 10 14:32:02 EST 2006

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN

Total:  486  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 22  Total Score = 34,506

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

1st time ever on RTTY. Some locals were bugging me to try RTTY. So after messing
around getting it to work. I got on RTTY. Was fun, once I figured out how to
adjust my filters and shift and so forth. I'll have to get the 2nd radio going
for the next one. Was a good time. Sorry I was a lid at times.

I missed about the 1st 6 hours, I was on with my 8 year old son in the Kids Day.
Alex had a blast. He operated for about 4 hours straight. The only time he got
up was when he ran to the bathroom and back. Was fun listening to him work the
pileup on 20 meters. I was on 15 RTTY but, the band was not that great. And I
was still trying to figure things out.

Fun to try a new mode and learn something else. Nice to hear some of the fimilar
calls in there.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R

Check out the station at:
 http://spaces.msn.com/members/kt0r/