[3830] NAQP CW K0OU Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 01:13:53 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  773   183  Total Score = 141,459

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

That was fun! Definitely in the sun-spot minimum when there were more Q's and
mults on 160 than on 10 es 15 combined. Managed successful moves to 10 with K3MM
and N9RV after the beam crapped out (believe it is the feed line), so I was
stuck with the vertical. Fortunately, the low band antenna's worked fine - 80
was the quietest I have ever heard it and 160 was good also.
Worked VY1JA and KL5E back to back on 40, then worked VP5NA and ZF2NT. Managed
to get CU2JT in the log for a little DX on low power.
Maybe someday ther will be some sun-spots again. 73 es Tnx for the Q's.
Steve K0OU in MO