[3830] NAQP CW VE1OP Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 08:54:58 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NS

Total:  613   167  Total Score = 102,371

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Gave up with an hour left...Hens teeth...Wanted 100,000 points, which I got
shortly before I turned off the rig...

Where were all the VE's ?...Didn't hear any MB, NL, PE, NU, NT, or YT, and very
few overall...Also didn't hear any ND, SD, AK or HI...Mult count is very low
with a few only heard on one or 2 bands...Did a lot of moving, which is key in
this contest...

Switched to 40 around 2230, which I think may have been too late...The band was
already long and noisy...80 netted lots of mults, but very few stations on it
seemed...20 died early and 15 was quiet shortly after things got going

Max hour was 133 on 20, best 10 min rate was 240...

Thanks for the calls, C U in BARTG RTTY on the 28th...Doubt I'll do NAQP SSB
next weekend...

73, Scott VE1OP