[3830] NAQP CW KT0R Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 10:47:12 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  443   142  Total Score = 62,906

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA #2

Comments:

Well, Only had a few hours in this one. Had family come into town. Had great
time while was on. Missed most of 40 meters and 80 and 160 didn't seem that
good. Maybe I went there too late. Sorry for the fills, my brain was not working
that well last night. SO2R can be really fun but, very hectic. Running pileups
on 2 radios, wow nothing like it. A lot easier to S&P on 2nd radio, but better
rates if you CQ. I hope to improve that skill.
Nice to hear old friends.

See you all next weekend in SSB.
Vry 73 Dave KT0R