[3830] NAQP CW VE3KZ Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 10:54:56 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Milton, ON

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  672   194  Total Score = 130,368

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team 2

Comments:

Sure missed my 15m beam in this one! 160 was the most efficient band QSO-Mults
per hour. I believe my BCB filter is on its way here and should allow less of an
alligator operation on 160 and 80. Too many AM BC stations around here including
a pair of 50kW on one tower just a few miles NE of here right in the direction
of Europe!
Congratulations to the guys on the three CCO teams and of course to VE3EJ and
VE3DZ!

The set-up here:
TS-950SDX 100W
10m 5el at 55' - good for one local QSO!
15m 40m dipole at 60'
20m 4el at 50'
40m dipole at 60'
80m inverted vee at 55'