[3830] NAQP CW NA4BW Single Op QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 12:01:33 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA

   15:   39     9
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  312   116  Total Score = 36,192

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #4

Comments:

Folks talk about a pipeline and there certainly was 1 for me this weekend. That
was anything from Nevada. N7TR and K7NV, you guys were incredibly strong into
the NW Atlanta area. The CA and OR sigs are ususally loud here (my wires have a
E/W orientation) but Nevada stood out this time.
The trade off was very little chance into 1,2 and 3 land. Very few Q's that
way.
160 was a very pleasant surprise since I'm using the 80m dipole for that band.
Good ears award to the folks able and willing to work me on that band!!
GL and 73 Brian