[3830] NAQP CW K5KG Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 14:37:55 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  503   160  Total Score = 80,480

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Katrina

Comments:

Part time, single radio effort due to previous commitment. Did manage, however,
to get in nearly 7 hours, and it was fun!  I found condx reasonable and it was
relatively easy to keep a run going - averaged 72/hr.  K3WW called me at 0113z,
and we easily swept all 6 bands.  Even that late, 15 and 10 were perfectly
workable up the east coast, but no one was there!  I did some moving of others,
but seldom got asked to QSY, except once when I stepped on someones CQ frequency
(sri)!

Missed RI, SC, HI, WY, AK, ND, NB, YUK, LAB, PEI and NWT.  Only states worked on
all 6 bands were PA and MN.  Only states/prov. worked on 5 bands were CA, OR and
ON.

Can't wait for the next one.  Hope to have SO2R going again by then.

73, George, K5KG