[3830] NAQP CW KA0GGI(@KA0GGI/M) Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 19 11:23:37 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KA0GGI
Operator(s): KA0GGI
Station: KA0GGI/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL (WCF)

  160:    0     0
   15:   25     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  324   120  Total Score = 38,880

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Wilma

Comments:

Another Great Adventure from the Silverado Mobile ... spent about an hour
retuning the five Hustler antennas (80 through 10)to resonance at what I thought
would be my "best" center QRG ... I was really surprised at the 74Qs and 32
Mults on 80m with 100W, six feet off the ground, on the bumper of the truck.
Not a great score, certainly not my nominal expected 500 Qs for a "fair" effort,
but it was fun to put Mr. TOAD back on the bands for this one.  Congratulations
to the FANTASTIC receiving capabilities you guys out West have once again
demonstrated on the 80m band!  73s from one of Florida's "new resident Hurricane
Boys" ... KA0GGI