[3830] NAQP SSB W7WHY Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 01:20:29 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR

  160:   8      5
   80:  30     17
   40:  10      7
Total:  48     29  Total Score = 1,392

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
   1.8       8      8    5
   3.5      30     30   17
     7      10     10    7
 Total      48     48   29
Score: 1,392

Had to work today and didn't get home till about 0130 so missed all of the 20
meter operation.  Went to 40 and it was weird--2 or 3 stations all calling CQ on
the same frequency.  Guess they couldn't hear one another or something.  Think I
worked 2 different stations once as they both gave me a report and QSL'd my
report.  Played in the UK RTTY test for a while too so had 2 modes going at the
same time.  SSB is NOT my forte, for sure!!! 73 and thanks for the Q's.
Tom W7WHY

TS-450SAT-40 meter vertical--135 foot zepp 80 and 160.  N1MM Logger 6.1.6