[3830] UKDX RTTY K4GMH Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 08:02:57 EST 2006

                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   80:   15          3
   40:    9          4
   20:  185         51
   15:   64         32
   10:
------------------------
Total:  273  794    90  Total Score = 71,460

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the folks who do the pre and post Contest administrative work.
Thanks
also to all who were kind enough to work me.

While I was able to operate, the bands were as expected for this part of the
Solar
Cycle.  Twenty was open at the start of the Contest.  European stations were
heard
on 15 a hour and half after the start of the Contest, but 2 hours later were
gone.
Only limited time for 40 and 80 meters although solid copy from Europe on both
bands.  On 40, UU7J was solid copy at 1700Z, but with low power was not able to

work him at that time.