[3830] NAQP SSB VP6NA(N5OT) M/2 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 10:22:35 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VP6NA
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: VP5JM

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Turks & Caicos

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1566   206  Total Score = 322,596

Club:

Team:

Comments:

W6DR and I had a really good time playing in this contest M2 and handing out a
fun multiplier.  I'd say condx weren't so good down here, having operated all
week casually and seeing how the bands played on Saturday.

Unexpected SSB RF problems at the beginning kept us off 20M for about an hour
until we solved them.  The stations had worked great on CW all week on all
bands.  Oh well.  I know that cost us, given that 20M was such a money band.
When we got it under control, there was no looking back!  Lots of uniques I
bet.

"They" said it would be a problem down here in the NAQP because nobody has their
antennas pointed this way, and I think "they" must have been right after all.
Oh well.  Maybe if we do this again next year we'll get youall trained.

What a total hoot.  Home Monday, darker and fatter.  If you want the scoop on
Jody's (VP5JM) email me.  We had a fabulous time.

Mark, N5OT