[3830] NAQP SSB KT0R M/2 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 12:45:17 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): NN7L,KE0L, KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MN

   10:    7     1
-------------------
Total: 1583   214  Total Score = 338,334

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

What fun  that was. 20 started out great. 15 meters was just Ca and a few west
coast stations. Maybe should have stuck with 15 a bit longer. No real 10 meters.
Told some locals to meet us on 10 meters the last 5 minutes and that is where
the 7 qso's came from. Thanks guys. Went to 40 early and and 80 and 160. The low
bands seemed really noisey here. But thanks to all that called in and those that
stuck with us through the QRN. Having no beverages and living on a city lot I
think hurts us for the low bands. I am always trying to improve things but
running out of ideas for the low bands with limited space.

Well, hope to hear you guys on 160. I will be on a bit.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R

Thanks to Jason NN7L and Jim KE0L for coming over and making the contest fun. I
really like multi-ops.