[3830] NAQP SSB KA1ARB Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 12:58:41 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KA1ARB
Operator(s): KA1ARB
Station: KA1ARB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:    2     2
Total:  813   139  Total Score = 112,868

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Senators

Comments:

I didn't give any preparation to this weekend, and I missed the first hour while
setting up my station.  This was my best outing in terms of rate, but I didn't
pay much attention to multipliers.  The bands were tough - what happened to 40
meters?  I really should have milked the high bands while they were open.  But I
had a great time, as always.  Thanks for all the QSOs!