[3830] NAQP SSB KA0GGI(@KA0GGI/M) Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 23 08:01:01 EST 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KA0GGI
Operator(s): KA0GGI
Station: KA0GGI/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL (WCF)

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  135    56  Total Score = 7,560

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG Team 1

Comments:

The Silverado Mobile, 100W, SSB and Hustler resonators on the bumper at 6 feet
above the ground are not a wholly "compatable" contest combination, but I had a
"TON O' FUN" with my STUPID RADIO NAME this year ... it really made for 6.5
hours of laughs ... I got some GREAT comments!  Besides passing out the "little
blue pill" to the Deserving, I spent about 1/4 of my on-time listing in awe to
K4XS skillfully logging the "Qs" ...

My FCG TallySheet data so far shows Bill's (K4XS) average rate per hour to be
151 for 10 hours!  Right behind him in the animal rate department is Bob (N4BP)
running with the FCG Flagship callsign N4FCG, at a rate of 143 per hour for his
part time 3.5 hour effort.  Nice job from the South, Bob!

73s

- frank
- 2005 FCG Contest Season "TallyMan"