[3830] BARTG Sprint K0HW Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 21:32:52 EST 2006

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: South Dakota

   20:  143   38
   15:   14    8
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  345   50  Mults = 50  Total Score = 91,080

Well I ended up with a cold on Friday night so I didn't get up early to start
this contest.  As in the last contest after a few contacts I lost the
computer.

I thought I had the problem solved by not using the USB port but this time
it seemed to be a RF lockup while I was using the AMP on 20 Meters.  So
I spent the next three hours getting everything reset.  By that time I missed
all the EU mults that were on 20.  I didn't have the energy to work late into
the night with this cold so I gave it up.  I will have to try harder on the next
one.

ICOM 756 PROII, Ameritron AL-1200, HyGain TH11DX, 360' Long Wire on 40
& Dipole on 80, AEA PK-232 & Writelog.